Parents are the first and most important mental coach a child has in their life yet parents are not taught how to help their competitive child build their mental toughness for sport, or any other competitive environment.
This book helps equip parents with understanding the mental game and how they can better help their children grow.
- How to help your child gain mental skills to advance in their sport or performance area.
- Ways to talk to your child to help build their Self-Image.
- Why you are the first and most important Mental Coach your child will ever have.
- How to help your child improve in their sport by helping them mentally.
- Advice from Olympic Champion and Olympic Coach, Lanny Bassham